Recall of BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active, 2004
If your buckle has 4 screws, or 4 screws and two straps, then your Baby Carrier Active is up to date. Please see the illustrations of the shoulder strap assembly below to determine if your carrier has an updated buckle.
If your buckle does NOT have 4 screws, or 4 screws and two straps, contact Customer Service.
REASON FOR RECALL
* The buckle on the lumbar support may detach from the webbing on the shoulder straps.
* A new buckle with 4 small screws, or 4 screws and two straps.
* There are 2 versions of the new buckle available.
* One updated buckle has 4 screws.
* The other updated buckle has 4 screws, plus two straps attached to the buckle.
Please note: The BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active concerned are: Blue/Silver and Black/Red sold between December 2003 and August 2004.