HELP! HOW DO I STIMULATE MY BABY?
Are you also wondering what to do with your baby all day? Relax! Stimulating a small baby is easier than you might expect.
For a small baby, the whole world is new—discovering it at a slow pace at home is often enough. Give yourself and your baby time to get to know each other and your surroundings. We’ve gathered a few easy and age-appropriate activities that will strengthen the bond between you and your little sweetheart.
• Make funny faces and see if your baby mimics you.
• Carry your baby in a baby carrier and dance around in your home as you listen to your favorite music.
• Sitting in a baby bouncer with natural rocking is usually very exciting for a small baby. Plus, it stimulates your baby’s motor skills and balance.
• Play peek-a-boo.
• Give your baby a cozy and relaxing massage.
• Add a toy bar to your baby bouncer—this will spark your baby’s curiosity and is usually very entertaining.
• Play together on the floor and let your baby climb on you.
• Explore the outdoors—this is a great way to strengthen your bond and get your baby excited about nature.
• Hold your baby on your lap and look at a picture book
• Build a brick tower.
• Go to a playground. It’s nice for both of you to meet others the same age.
• Let your baby explore a closet or a sock drawer.