Stable and user-friendly baby cup, 2-pack
Baby Feeding Set
- Bib with deep spill pocket and adjustable neckband
- Plate that rests firmly on the table without tipping
- Easy-to-grip silverware with short handles
- BPA-free plastic
Baby Feeding Set in brilliant colors with smart details
BABYBJÖRN Baby Feeding Set is cleverly designed for little hands and makes it easier for your child to eat without help. The set consists of a bib, a plate, a spoon and a fork. The well-thought-out details on each item make this baby feeding set the perfect choice for your child’s first meal!
Features and benefits
The Baby Feeding Set consists of:
- Soft Bib. Has an adjustable neckband for a perfect fit. The deep spill pocket is curved and makes the bib very easy to clean.
- Baby Plate. The plate’s shape and edges make it easy for your child to scoop up food against the edge. The shape of the rim makes it difficult for your child to grab hold of the plate or tip it over. The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate from sliding around on the table.
- Baby Spoon and Fork. The short handle is easy for a small hand to grip and the ring at the bottom prevents your child’s hand from sliding too far down the spoon/fork. A groove on the back of the handle prevents the spoon/fork from sliding down in the plate.
All kitchen products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA.
From 4 months
Dimension of bib neck: 7.5-12 in/19-30 cm
Dimensions of plate: 8 x 8 x 1.5 in/19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm
Dimensions of spoon: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
Dimensions of fork: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
The bib is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
The spoon, fork and edges of the plate are made from polypropylene (PP) and the rubber ring on the base of the plate is made from thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The plate consists of two parts and has a removable inner plate. The inner plate is made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
Country of manufacture: Sweden.
The bib, plate, spoon and fork are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about BabyBjorn Baby Feeding Set - Pink/Purple:
We use this product for all my daughter's meals, like most toddlers learning to use a fork she is heavy handed and occasionally decides to throw her plate on the floor when she's done.
The set has survived all of her messy, plate throwing ways.
The plate is easy to clean, there is no hidden parts or hard to reach areas.
The fork and spoon are great for toddlers just learning to feed themselves, they're thick so small hands can hold them easily, the fork is plastic wih a slight inward curve (almost spoon like) so it's easy for a baby to "scoop", the prongs on the fork are also smoothed off so you don't have to worry about them hurting themselves.
- How old are you?:
- 18 to 24
- How old is your baby?:
- 1-2 years
- Is this product for your first or for a subsequent child?:
- What is your gender?:
- Was this a gift?:
The plate rests firmly on the table without tipping
The spoon and fork have short, easy-to-grip handles
The bib’s deep spill pocket catches any mess
Real-life moments with Baby Feeding Set
Tag your photo with #babybjorn for a chance to be featured on our site. Read more.