Baby Carrier One Air
Ergonomic baby carrier in soft and airy mesh.
- – Airy and cool mesh that dries rapidly
- – Ergonomic and comfortable in soft material
- – Fully adjustable size & seat width
- – Long babywearing period, with facing-out and back-carrying too
Free ground shipping on orders over $35
Ships within 1-2 business days
Features and benefits
Ergonomic baby carrier in soft and airy mesh
Baby Carrier One Air is a breathable and ergonomic babywearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your baby the important closeness that strengthens your parent-child bond from day one. It’s made almost entirely from an airy mesh and this helps to cool the places most prone to perspiration – the parts of the baby carrier closest to you (the shoulder straps) and your baby (between their legs). Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back. The carrier has a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make it comfortable for you to carry your child as a newborn and up to the age of three. The mesh fabric is softer and more lightweight than many other materials, so it’s easy for you to see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position.
As baby grows, the carrier adjusts to properly support their hips, back, and neck at each stage of development. The built-in infant insert includes two height positions to ensure your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head. Your baby sits safely and comfortably – while you keep your hands free!
Benefits of Baby Carrier One Air
- 0-3 years (min. 8 lbs/3.5 kg. Max. 33 lbs/15 kg & 21-39 in/53-100 cm)
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Easy to clean, machine washable in warm water, hang dry
- Breathable 3D mesh weave requires less padding
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt for even weight distribution
- Grows with baby from newborn to toddler
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Built-in infant insert
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support
Please note !
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 7lbs/3.2kg and 10lb/4.5 kg.
For newborns and up to approx. 3 years. Min. 8 lbs/21 in (3.5kg/53cm). Max. 33 lbs/39 in (15kg/100cm).
When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 12 kg.
The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 3.5 and 4.5 kg.
Always check that the newborn or baby height zip is closed all the way to the end before use.
All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
Mesh: Main fabric: 100 % polyester. Waist belt lining: 100 % polyester. Leg position zip guard: 100 % cotton.
Baby Carrier One Air dries very rapidly thanks to its lightweight and airy mesh fabric.
Machine wash warm/40 °C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier One Air complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards.
All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
Buying a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN
Baby carriers from BABYBJÖRN are easy to use and hold your baby in an upright position, thus ensuring free air passage, freedom of movement for your baby’s legs and arms, and good support for your baby’s neck and head. We develop all our baby carriers in close cooperation with medical specialists, such as pediatric orthopedists and neonatal doctors. Our top priority is to ensure that you feel safe and secure when you carry your child in a BABYBJÖRN baby carrier.
– Read more about babywearing and find answers to FAQs in our Babywearing Guide.
– Compare our different baby carriers in our comparison chart.
How to use
How do I use Baby Carrier One Air?
Our short instruction videos show you how to attach the bib and the cover, fold down the head support, roll up the baby carrier and move your toddler to the back carrying position.
What makes the new Baby Carrier One Air different from previous versions?
- The fabric is more flexible, and lets you both see and feel that you’re carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
- You can now select an even wider maximum seat area for your baby than you could in previous versions. The fully adjustable seat area means that you can adapt the seat width perfectly for your baby.
- The head support is higher, so it gives a newborn more protection and neck support and provides better support for an older baby who’s fallen asleep in the baby carrier. You can adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- New, super-soft mesh makes Baby Carrier One Air feel even more comfortable against your baby’s delicate skin. The on-trend hole pattern is different to previous versions of Baby Carrier One Air.
- Baby Carrier One Air is now made almost entirely of mesh. This sets us apart from many other manufacturers that only have mesh details. We’ve created a special mesh that’s soft enough for young babies yet strong enough for daily use. You won’t find these benefits anywhere else.
- A new design that feels more like a big soft hug for you and your baby. The baby carrier is now more flexible, so babywearing brings you and your baby even closer!
It's been amazing. It's easy to get on and off, really comfortable, easy to adjust when my husband uses it. The clips are a great innovation! Highly recommended carrier!By WJ B from Ontario
I love how supportive it is of his weight, the comfort for me as a mum is awesome. Love that it is a cooler material for me and bub.By Lisa from Darwin, NT
Having tried several different carriers and styles, the ONE was recommended to us by friends and it's a revelation! So easy to set up and switch between mum and dad, and really comfortable for baby and usBy Graham Dad from Stockport
Real-life moments with Baby Carrier One Air
Tag your photo with @babybjorn and get the chance to be featured on our website. Read more.