Official Rules for the BABYBJÖRN Review Competition
1. Open to all persons who are adults by the laws of their jurisdiction of residence, except where prohibited by law. Employees of BabyBjörn, its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.
2. The competition will be conducted October 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018.
3. To enter: Complete a review of your experience with a BABYBJÖRN Product. Potential Prize Winners will be selected each month, and will be contacted via the e-mail address stated in the review form. Only entries received during the preceding month will be eligible for the draw. Entries must be received by midnight on the last day of the month, or the entry will be counted in the next month’s draw. Multiple entries (with the same product) submitted by a single entrant are void – apart from the first entry. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Participants who disregard these Official Rules may be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of BabyBjörn. BabyBjörn reserves the right to suspend the Review Competition (the “Competition”) at any time without prior notice.
4. The prizes awarded each month are BABYBJÖRN Kitchen products with an approximate value of $30. Each month, 10 Prize Winner entries in the Competition shall be selected. Potential Prize Winners will be contacted via e-mail in order for BabyBjörn AB to obtain address information so that the BABYBJÖRN Products can be sent to the Prize Winners. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
All taxes, fees, and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner unless otherwise stated.
5. Each Potential Prize Winner will be determined by a jury of BabyBjörn employees from all entries received.
Each Potential Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail within approximately 7-14 days from the date of the draw. Any Potential Prize Winner who declines to accept the prize, or who has violated any of these Official Rules, or is ineligible, will be disqualified and no alternative winner will be selected.
For a list of Prize Winners, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an indication of the month of the contest in which you are interested.
6. General Conditions.
The Competition is open to all residents worldwide where not prohibited.
BabyBjörn reserves the right to alter, amend or close the Competition if necessary.
BabyBjörn reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
The use of any device or computer software program to automate the entry process is prohibited.
BabyBjörn is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; typographical or transcription error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition; inability to access any website, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly, or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, or printing or other errors.
By participating, entrants agree to have their name and town of residence published in a Winner’s List, to be made available to the public in accordance with these Official Rules.