Are you ready to be part of the BabyBjörn team?
We are now looking for an Order and Logistics Manager to join our U.S. team. Successful candidates will be driven by a strong commitment to BabyBjörn’s values and mission.
The Order and Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing the U.S. supply chain, wholesale customer service, and will offer quality control support and sales & marketing support as needed. The ideal candidate has excellent business systems skills and extensive experience of working with supply chain and logistics. Candidates with experience of implementing business systems in previous organizations are strongly preferred.
The position involves 20+ days of traveling within North America and abroad.
Teamwork, collaboration and communication are critical for this role. The Order and Logistics Manager reports to the Country Manager and they will work closely together.
Order & Logistics:
- Communication with BabyBjörn’s teams in Sweden (head office and logistics center)
- Handling all matters concerning importing BabyBjörn products
- Processing wholesale customer orders and coordinating with local distribution team
- Daily ERP data entry and management, and coordinate and implement initial ERP set up
- Daily communication and problem-solving with Production Planning and Logistics team in Sweden.
- Weekly inventory reports to BabyBjörn’s Production Planning and Logistics team to ensure warehouse and en route inventories are at the right levels to maintain continuous, complete fulfillment of customer orders
- Monthly forecasting to BabyBjörn’s Production Planning and Logistics team in Sweden to ensure proper production schedules are maintained
Wholesale Customer Service and Sales & Marketing Support:
- Communication with wholesale customers over phone and email
- Product claim reports and customer follow ups
- Statistics of incoming Emails and phone calls (to call center)
- Participate and support at sales and marketing events as needed (eg, coordinating shipping of supplies to a trade show)
An ideal candidate will:
- Believe in BabyBjörn and our products, culture, and people
- Have 5-10 years’ experience of working with processing orders, supply chain, logistics, and business systems
- Possess a bachelor’s degree
- Be cooperative, collaborative, solution-oriented, accountable, and positive attitude
- Have strong communication skills
- Understand production and lead-times
- Have experience with the process of implementing business systems into an organization
- Possess previous leadership experience, involving staff responsibility
- Demonstrate a high-level of accuracy
- Know trade facilitation and customer communication
- Maintain expertise in systems for both online and offline sales, and B2B and B2C
- Have experience from premium consumer goods