- Baby bassinet. Baby bassinets that your baby can sleep in are available to book on many flights. Fantastic on long-haul flights in particular. Remember, these have to be booked in advance.
- Window seat. Book a window seat when you fly or travel by train. That way, you can use the wall for support while your baby is asleep or when you’re breastfeeding. And hopefully create a quiet oasis for yourself.
- Baby carrier. A baby carrier makes life a lot easier when you travel with a baby. It allows you to keep both hands free and your baby constantly maintains physical contact with you.
- Pacifier holder. Having to bend down and look for your baby’s pacifier (or blankie) every five minutes is no picnic, especially if space is at a premium. A pacifier holder makes the perfect solution.
- Travel stroller. It’s handy to have a lightweight travel stroller with you for walks and late visits to restaurants.
- Travel crib. Your own travel crib can make bedtime much easier, since it’s a familiar and comfy place for your little one to sleep. Take your baby’s used bedding with you so it smells like home.
- A few medical supplies. There are lots of things you can buy while you’re away from home, but you might find it handy to bring a rehydration solution, something to reduce fever and a thermometer with you.
- Bag of essential baby gear. A bag containing a change of clothing, diapers, something to eat and drink, wet wipes and a toy or two can make all the difference when you travel with a baby.
Our best seller! Ergonomic baby carrier with many features.